Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- CORRELATIONS AMONG LOW-ENERGY OBSERVABLES OF THE 4-NUCLEON SYSTEM
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Using a simple effective nucleon-trinucleon interaction we predict and study certain new correlations which are expected to exist between low-energy s-wave spin-isospin singlet observables of the four-nucleon system when various potential models yielding essentially identical two- and three-nucleon observables are employed in four-nucleon calculations. The study of such correlations using different realistic potential models is expected to yield information about the nucleon-nucleon and three-nucleon interactions.
- International Journal of Modern Physics A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 6, n. 5, p. 727-736, 1991.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.