Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Artrópodes associados ao excremento de aves poedeiras
- Associated arthropodes in the laying hen excrement
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- A research about arthropode fauna in laying hen excrement was carried out in a poultry house in the State of São Paulo, from January 2001 to December 2002. The objective was to verify the frequency of Diptera and Coleoptera collected by Berlese funil and flutuation methods, and to show correlation between the collect methods and sazonality possible in the currents seasons. A total of 29,499 insects were collected from seventy five collects, being 16,702 Diptera (six families) and 12,797 Coleoptera (four families). Some arthropodes presented direct relation with the collect method, the seasons of the years and the rainfall precipitation, with significant increase in the number of insects collected in certain periods of the year.
- Neotropical Entomology. Londrina,: Entomological Soc Brasil, v. 36, n. 4, p. 597-604, 2007.
- Entomological Soc Brasil
- natural enemy
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.