Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Accuracy assessment of a photogrammetric close-range reconstruction system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Geometric accuracy of a close-range photogrammetric system is assessed in this paper considering surface reconstruction with structured light as its main purpose. The system is based on an off-the-shelf digital camera and a pattern projector. The mathematical model for reconstruction is based on the parametric equation of the projected straight line combined with collinearity equations. A sequential approach for system calibration was developed and is presented. Results obtained from real data are also presented and discussed. Experiments with real data using a prototype have indicated 0.5mm of accuracy in height determination and 0.2mm in the XY plane considering an application where the object was 1630mm distant from the camera.
- Sibgrapi '98 - International Symposium on Computer Graphics, Image Processing, and Vision, Proceedings. Los Alamitos: IEEE Computer Soc, p. 46-53, 1998.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Computer Soc
- close-range photogrammetry
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.