Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Neutrinos in anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking with R-parity violation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Pontificia Univ Catolica Chile
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Ctr Univ FSA
- We show that a supersymmetric standard model exhibiting anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking can generate naturally the observed neutrino mass spectrum as well mixings when we include bilinear R-parity violation interactions. In this model, one of the neutrinos gets its mass due to the tree-level mixing with the neutralinos induced by the R-parity violating interactions while the other two neutrinos acquire their masses due to radiative corrections. One interesting feature of this scenario is that the lightest supersymmetric particle is unstable and its decay can be observed at high energy colliders, providing a falsifiable test of the model.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 71, n. 5, 10 p., 2005.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.