Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A comparative study of thermal conductivity in ZnO- and SnO2-based varistor systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- We performed a comparative study of electrical and thermal properties of ZnO- and SnO2-based varistor. The electrical properties of commercial ZnO-based varistor are equivalent to that found in SnO2-based varistor system. In spite of this, the SnO2 showed a thermal conductivity higher than commercial samples of ZnO-based varistor, which allied with its simpler microstructure and lower dopant concentration is a remarkable result that point out to the use of this system to compete commercially with ZnO-based varistor devices.
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing, v. 88, n. 9, p. 2629-2631, 2005.
- Blackwell Publishing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.