Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- NUMERICAL DETERMINATION OF THE ORDER OF PHASE-TRANSITIONS IN ISING SYSTEMS WITH MULTISPIN INTERACTIONS
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The method of the fourth-order cumulant of Challa, Landau, and Binder is used together with the Monte Carlo histogram technique of Ferrenberg and Swendsen to study the order of the phase transitions of two-dimensional Ising systems with multispin interactions in the horizontal direction and two-body interactions in the vertical direction.
- Physical Review B. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 43, n. 1, p. 1173-1175, 1991.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.