Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- THERMAL-DECOMPOSITION OF THE HYDRATED BASIC CARBONATES OF LANTHANIDES AND YTTRIUM IN CO2 ATMOSPHERE
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The hydrated basis carbonates of lanthanides and yttrium were prepared by precipitation from homogeneous solution via the hydrolysis of urea, without the addition of an auxiliary anion. Thermogravimetry, derivative thermogravimetry (TG-DTG), and differential thermal analysis (DTA) have been used in the study of these compounds in CO2 atmosphere. The results lead to the composition and thermal stability of the studied compounds, and also to a comparative study with reported results in air atmosphere.
- Thermochimica Acta. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 219, p. 225-233, 1993.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.