Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- FINE-STRUCTURE AND MORPHOGENESIS OF THE MICROPYLE APPARATUS IN BEES EGGS
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The present paper deals with the description of the formation of the micropylar apparatus in some species of Apidae bees. The features of the cells located in the anterior pole of the oocyte chamber are described at light microscopy and with SEM and TEM. The resulting micropylar region has the form of a sieved plate, slightly elevated in relationship to the oocyte surface. It is not clear if all the holes in the sieve are opened.
- Biocell. Mendoza: Inst Histol Embriol-conicet, v. 19, n. 2, p. 125-132, 1995.
- Inst Histol Embriol-conicet
- MICROPYLE APPARATUS
- CELLULAR PROJECTIONS
- LIGHT MICROSCOPY
- ELECTRON MICROSCOPY
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.