Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- INFLUENCE OF HIGH MICROWAVE DIELECTRIC-CONSTANTS ON THE LINESHAPE OF CONDUCTION-ELECTRON SPIN-RESONANCE
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Some synthetic metals show in addition to good conductivity, high microwave dielectric constants. In this work, it is shown how conduction-electron spin resonance(CESR) lineshape can be affected by these high constants. The conditions for avoiding these effects in the CESR measurements are discussed as well as a method for extracting microwave dielectric constants from CESR lines. (C) 1995 Academic Press, Inc.
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Series A. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions, v. 116, n. 1, p. 73-76, 1995.
- Academic Press Inc. Jnl-comp Subscriptions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.