Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Electrochemical reduction of azo-based chlorotriazine reactive dyes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The reduction process of the azo dyes reactive red 120 and reactive green 19 was investigated in B-R buffer pH 2-12 by differential pulse polarography, cyclic voltammetry and controlled potential electrolyse. The reactive red 120 presents two azo groups reducible in a single step of 8 electrons followed by simultaneous reduction of the two clorotriazine groups. The reduction of reactive green 19 is complicated by the presence of azo groups and chlorotriazine moyeties in a non symmetrical molecule. The peaks can be monitored for dyes determination in concentration level up to 1x10(-7) mol/L and 1x10(-9) mol/L using differential pulse polarography or cathodic stripping voltammetry.
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Chemical and Biological Sensors and Analytical Electrochemical Methods. Pennington: Electrochemical Society Inc., v. 97, n. 19, p. 467-476, 1997.
- Electrochemical Society Inc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.