Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Luminescent properties of yttrium diphenylphosphinate activated by europium
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The synthesis and spectroscopic characterization of yttrium diphenylphosphinates doped with europium are reported. The purity of all samples was confirmed by carbon and hydrogen micro analysis, thermal analysis, IR vibrational spectroscopy, and X-ray diffraction. Luminescence spectra indicated the presence of two or more symmetry centers. The dynamic luminescence measurements suggested that one symmetry site presented an inversion center, while the others had lower symmetry. The average quantum yield of Eu3+ emission in the yttrium, matrices was 60%. (c) 2005 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 418, n. 1-2, p. 234-237, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- yttrium diphenylphosphinate
- luminescence spectroscopy
- quantum yield
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.