Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new species of Hypsiboas from the Atlantic forest of southeastern Brazil (Amphibia : Anura : Hylidae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Consejo Nacl Invest Cient & Tecn
- Amer Museum Nat Hist
- We describe a new species of Hypsiboas of the Hypsiboas pulchellus species group from highland streams of the Atlantic Forest of southeastern Brazil. Vocalizations, egg-mass, and tadpole are also described. We compared the new species with other species of the Hypsiboas pulchellus species group. The new species is most similar to Hypsiboas semiguttatus, its sister species, and Hypsiboas curupi, from which it differs in advertisement call and larval morphology. We provide information on natural history, phylogenetic relationships, embryos, geographic distribution, and conservation.
- Copeia. Charleston: Amer Soc Ichthyologists Herpetologists, n. 1, p. 179-190, 2008.
- Amer Soc Ichthyologists & Herpetologists
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.