Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- LC-DAD Determination of Fleroxacin in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
- Univ Auckland
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- CAPES: 0274/04-6
- Fleroxacin is a third generation fluoroquinolone with broad spectrum antibacterial activity. In this work an LC-DAD method for the analysis of fleroxacin was developed and validated using UV detection at 286 nm. The method was validated for linearity, precision, robustness, LOD, LOQ, specificity and accuracy at concentrations of 0.2-20.0 mu g mL(-1) and r (2) = 1. The LOD and LOQ were 0.059 and 0.197 mu g, respectively, the recoveries were 99.92-102.0% and the CV was less than 2.0%. The LC-DAD validated method provided analytical sensitivity, specificity and reproducibility suitable for quality control analysis.
- Chromatographia. Wiesbaden: Vieweg, v. 69, p. 237-240, 2009.
- Column liquid chromatography
- Liquid chromatography-diode array detection
- Quality control
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.