Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural and electrical properties of SrBi2(Ta0.5Nb0.5)(2)O-9 thin films
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
- SrBi2(Ta0.5Nb0.5)(2)O-9 (SBTN) thin films were obtained by polymeric precursor method on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si(1 0 0) substrates. The film is dense and crack-free after annealing at 700 degrees C for 2 h in static air. Crystallinity and morphological characteristic were examined by X-ray diffraction (XRD), field emission scanning electron microscopy (FEG-SEM) and atomic force microscopy (AFM). The films displayed rounded grains with a superficial roughness of 3.5 nm. The dielectric permittivity was 122 with loss tangent of 0.040. The remanent polarization (P-r) and coercive field (E-c) were 5.1 mu C/cm(2) and 96 kV/cm, respectively. (C) 2007 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 458, n. 1-2, p. 500-503, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- chemical synthesis
- thin films
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.