Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal analysis applied in the crystallization study of SrSnO3
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- SrSnO3 was synthesized by the polymeric precursor method with elimination of carbon in oxygen atmosphere at 250 A degrees C for 24 h. The powder precursors were characterized by TG/DTA and high temperature X-ray diffraction (HTXRD). After calcination at 500, 600 and 700 A degrees C for 2 h, samples were evaluated by X-ray diffraction (XRD), infrared spectroscopy (IR) and Rietveld refinement of the XRD patterns for samples calcined at 900, 1,000 and 1,100 A degrees C. During thermal treatment of the powder precursor ester combustion was followed by carbonate decomposition and perovskite crystallization. No phase transition was observed as usually presented in literature for SrSnO3 that had only a rearrangement of SnO6 polyhedra.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 97, n. 1, p. 179-183, 2009.
- Polymeric precursor method
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.