Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New approach to four-phase transmission systems: analysis of the transient response and the possible voltage surges
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- This study describes a technical analysis of a four-phase line as a transmission system alternative. An analysis in the frequency and the time domains is performed to evaluate the electrical characteristics and the transient response of a generic four-phase system compared with those of a conventional three-phase transmission system. The technical features of this non-conventional system are discussed and reviewed based on the current literature. Thus, a new analysis of the four-phase system is presented that emphasises several technical characteristics that have not been discussed in previous studies.
- Iet Generation Transmission & Distribution. Hertford: Inst Engineering Technology-iet, v. 6, n. 5, p. 387-394, 2012.
- Inst Engineering Technology-iet
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.