Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and characterization of a platinum(II) complex with N-acetyl-L-cysteine
- Ctr Univ Araraquara UNIARA
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 07/56317-1
- FAPESP: 06/55367-2
- FAPESP: 04/11106-5
- Synthesis and spectroscopic studies in the solid-state of a platinum(II) complex with N-acetyl-L-cysteine are described. Elemental analyses are consistent with composition Pt2(C5H8NO3S)4 center dot 3H2O. Solid-state 13C NMR, infrared, and U-Vis spectroscopic results are consistent with coordination of the ligand to platinum(II) through sulfur. Thermal analyses confirmed water in the complex composition. Final residue of the thermal treatment was identified by powder X-ray diffractometry as metallic platinum.
- Journal of Coordination Chemistry. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 62, n. 17, p. 2764-2771, 2009.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Solid-state NMR
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Thermal analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.