Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influencia de la enfermedad periodontal en el control metabólico de pacientes con diabetes mellitus tipo 2: revisión de la literatura
- Review on periodontal disease and metabolic control of diabetes mellitus
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Estatal Ponta Grossa
- There may be an interaction between periodontal disease and sonic systemic diseases such as diabetes mellitus The objective of this review was to verify by means of a review of clinical trials if is a positive association between periodontal disease and the glycerine control of type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM 2) patients Eleven articles that fit the study criteria were revised It was concluded that periodontal disease may influence the metabolic control of 2 Additional studies with larger sample sizes and longer follow up are necessary for a better clarification of this issue (Rev Med Chile 2010 138 1172 1178)
- Revista Médica de Chile. Santiago 9: Soc Médica Santiago, v. 138, n. 9, p. 1172-1178, 2010.
- Soc Médica Santiago
- Blood glucose
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Type 2 Periodontal diseases
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.