Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Crystal structure refinement of Co-doped lanthanum chromites
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES)
- Results of crystal structure refinements and phase quantification for samples of Co-doped lanthanum chromites with nominal composition LaCr(1-x)Co(x)O(3), for x=0.00, 0.10, 0.20, and 0.30, prepared by combustion synthesis are presented. The resulting powders were characterized by scanning electron microscopy and X-ray diffraction (XRD). The XRD patterns were obtained with Cu K alpha radiation for non-doped lanthanum chromite sample and additionally with Cr K alpha radiation for Co-doped lanthanum chromites samples, in order to enhance the signal from scattering. Rietveld analysis of XRD data showed that the studied samples presented the lanthanum chromite with an orthorhombic structure (Pnma), except for the composition with x=0.30, in which the space group was found to be R (3) over barc. (C) 2008 International Centre for Diffraction Data.
- Powder Diffraction. Newtown Sq: J C P D S-int Centre Diffraction Data, v. 23, n. 2, p. S18-S22, 2008.
- J C P D S-int Centre Diffraction Data
- lanthanum chromite
- X-ray diffraction
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.