Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Unbalanced Three-Phase Induction Motors Starting and Arc Welding Machines Short-Circuit Modeling
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Three-Phase Induction Motors (TIM) and Arc Welding Machines (AWM) are loads of special behavior widely used in industrial and commercial installations, and therefore may contribute significantly to the deterioration of the quality of energy supplied by utilities. This paper proposes a modeling in constant power of the unbalanced TIM starting using Genetic Algorithm (GA) and AWM short-circuit based on their statics characteristics curves. The proposed models are compared with the conventional models in the literature. The results showed the good performance of the proposed models, allowing a more precise analysis of the real requests of these loads.
- IEEE Latin America Transactions. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 10, n. 6, p. 2241-2248, 2012.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Unbalanced Starting
- Constant Power Modeling
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.