Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fatigue and retention properties of Bi3.25La0.75Ti3O12 films using LaNiO3 bottom electrodes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fatigue-free Bi3.25La0.75Ti3O12 (BLT) thin films were grown on LaNiO3 bottom electrodes grown in a microwave furnace at 700 degrees C for 10 min from the polymeric precursor method. It was found that LaNiO3 (LNO) bottom electrode with pseudocubic structure strongly promote the formation. of (001) texture of BLT films. The remanent polarization (P-r) and the drive voltage (V-c) were 11 mu C/cm(2) and 1.3 V respectively, and are better than the values found in the literature. The polarization of the Au/BLT/LNO/SiO2/Si (100) capacitors with a thickness of 280 nm exhibited no degradation after 1 x 1010 switching cycles at an applied voltage of 5 V with a frequency of 1 MHz. After several tests the capacitors retain 77% of its polarization upon a retention time of 10(4) s. (C) 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Characterization. New York: Elsevier B.V., v. 60, n. 5, p. 353-356, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Thin films
- Microwave furnace
- Bottom electrode
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.