Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal and structural characterization of SrTi(1-x)Nd(x)O(3)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (FINEP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Sr(Ti,Nd)O(3) was synthesized in order to evaluate the influence of the amount of neodymium on the thermal and structural properties of SrTiO(3). The synthesis was carried out using the polymeric precursor method. A small mass gain was observed for the SrTiO(3) and SrTi(0.98)Nd(0.02)O(3) samples accompanied by an exothermic peak in the DTA curves. Other steps at higher temperatures are assigned to the combustion of the organic material and carbonate. Elimination of defects by previous calcination of the precursors is responsible by the short and long range ordering of the perovskite. Cubic phase was obtained for undoped and doped SrTiO(3).
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 97, n. 2, p. 559-564, 2009.
- Thermal analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.