Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Description of the larva and redescription of the adult of Kempnyia neotropica Jacobsen and Bianchi (Plecoptera : Perlidae) with biological notes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Kempnyia neotropica is the species with the widest distribution in this genus. In this work, samples collected in the states of Gois, Minas Gerais and So Paulo were analysed, confirming that all belong to a single species. The larva is described, the adult is redescribed and biological notes are presented.
- Aquatic Insects. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 30, n. 1, p. 61-67, 2008.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.