Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Spectroscopy and electrochemical characterization of Langmuir-Blodgett and physical vapor thin films of 29-membered diazocrown ether 1 with two n-octyl substituents
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Gdansk Univ Technol
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Polish Ministry of Sciences and Higher Education
- Polish Ministry of Sciences and Higher Education: NN204 223834
- UV-vis and FTIR spectroscopy and electrochemistry studies were performed on Langmuir-Blodgett (LB) and on physical vapor deposition (PVD) films of 29-membered diazocrown ether with two n-octyl substituents. FTIR and UV-vis measurements showed that PVD and LB films have distinct bands and dissimilarities in their intensities. PVD and LB films on ITO electrodes were also used as electrodes in cyclic voltammetry. Voltammograms showed that PVD and LB films have a distinct response for ions K+, but only LB film has specific selectivity to K+ ions. (C) 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Synthetic Metals. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 162, n. 11-12, p. 995-999, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- Azocrown ether
- Cyclic voltammetry
- Langmuir-Blodgett film
- PVD film
- UV-vis spectroscopy
- FTIR spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.