Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ga-Modified Nanostructured ZnO: Characterization and Application in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- ZnO has received great attention in many applications due to its electronic and optical properties. We report on the preparation of ZnO and gallium-containing ZnO (ZnO:Ga) nanoparticles by the precipitation method. The nanoparticles have the wurtzite structure and a high crystallinity. Gallium ions are present as Ga(3+), as evidenced by the binding energies through XPS. Porosity and surface area of the powder increased under increasing gallium level, explained by the smaller particle size of ZnO:Ga samples compared with ZnO. The estimated optical band gap of ZnO was 3.2 eV, comparable to ZnO:Ga.
- Advanced Powder Technology Vi. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 591-593, p. 13-17, 2008.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- nanostructured films
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.