Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ab Initio correlated all electron dirac-fock calculations for Eka-Francium Fluoride (E119F)
- Universidade Federal do Pará (UFPA)
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- FAPESP: 06/54976-5
- CNPq: 475556/2009-7
- FAPESP: 94/2009
- CNPq: 556999/2009-6
- Results obtained with correlated 4-component Dirac-Fock calculations for element E119 (eka-francium) fluoride with stable and accurate basis set (prolapse-free) are reported in this work. At CCSD(T) level, the equilibrium distance R-e, harmonic frequency omega(e) and dissociation energy D-e are 2.432 angstrom, 354.97 cm(-1) and 116.92 kcal mol(-1), respectively. A 4-component prolapse free basis set for E119, an accurate analytical potential energy curve and vibrational spectra from CCSD(T) data are also reported. Our results suggest that E119F should be less ionic than lighter alkaline fluoride homologues, in contrast to the common chemical belief based on periodic trends - it would be expected in this molecule the most ionic bond possible. We also found that the charge model correction to neglect SS integrals leads to negligible errors and speed up calculations close to three times at CCSD(T) level and close to 4 times at DFT/B3LYP level.
- Journal of The Brazilian Chemical Society. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 23, n. 6, p. 1104-1113, 2012.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- super heavy elements (SHE)
- 4-component relativistic molecular calculations
- 4-component gaussian basis sets
- Relativistic effects in chemistry
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.