Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Integration Methods Used in Numerical Simulations of Electromagnetic Transients
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper made an analysis of some numerical integration methods that can be used in electromagnetic transient simulations. Among the existing methods, we analyzed the trapezoidal integration method (or Heun formula), Simpson's Rule and Runge-Kutta. These methods were used in simulations of electromagnetic transients in power systems, resulting from switching operations and maneuvers that occur in transmission lines. Analyzed the characteristics such as accuracy, computation time and robustness of the methods of integration.
- IEEE Latin America Transactions. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 9, n. 7, p. 1060-1065, 2011.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Electromagnetic transients
- transmission lines
- electric power
- numerical methods
- cascade of pi-circuits
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.