Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis, characterization and thermal behaviour of solid-state tartrates of heavy trivalent lanthanides and yttrium(III)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Solid state Ln(2)-L(3) compounds, where Ln stands for heavy trivalent lanthanides (terbium to lutetium) and yttrium, and L is tartrate [(C(4)H(4)O(6))(-2)] have been synthesized. Simultaneous thermogravimetry and differential thermal analysis, differential scanning calorimetry, X-ray powder diffractometry, infrared spectroscopy, elemental analysis and complexometry were used to characterize and to study the thermal behaviour of these compounds. The results provided information concerning the stoichiometry, crystallinity, ligand's denticity, thermal stability and thermal behaviour of these compounds.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 105, n. 3, p. 867-871, 2011.
- Heavy lanthanides
- Thermal behaviour
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.