Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influência do uso e ocupação do solo nos recursos hídricos do Córrego Três Barras, Marinópolis
- Influence of land use and occupation on water resources of the Tres Barras stream (Marinopolis, SP, Brazil)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Land occupation and its use have a remarkable influence on the superficial water flow and the carrying of sediments to the riverbed and may change the quality and availability of water. The current study aimed to check the influence of the land occupation and use on the Tres Barras stream resources, in Marinopolis, SP, Brazil. To check this influence, an analysis of Pearson's correlation between the parameters of quality and availability and use of water and land was developed. The samples covered the period of January, 2006 until December, 2007. It may be concluded that areas occupied by forests and pastures (in less intensity) favoured the availability and quality of water of the watershed. The inhabited areas and those used for agriculture, and the degraded forests in general, reduced the availability and quality of water in the watershed.
- Revista Brasileira de Engenharia Agricola E Ambiental. Joao Pessoa Pb: Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB) Ccsa, v. 14, n. 1, p. 55-64, 2010.
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB) Ccsa
- statistical correlation
- water quality
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.