Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Methodological contributions towards the study of health care production: lessons from a research study on barriers and access in mental health
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This article presents methodological contributions and a conceptual innovation for thinking about the production of health care, stemming from a study on access and barriers in mental health carried out in the municipality of Campinas (São Paulo, Brazil). The study used a cartographic approach and, after an initial identification of the most complex cases (on the part of the teams of workers), adopted the users as guides to explore the different levels of production of their lives and to evaluate the possibility of forming a network of existential connections that produce life as a fundamental analyzer of access or barriers to care.
- Salud Colectiva. Buenos Aires: Universidad Nacional de Lanus, v. 8, n. 1, p. 25-34, 2012.
- Universidad Nacional de Lanus
- Health Services Accessibility
- Mental Health
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.