Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Field-theory Two-point Functions via Negative Dimension Integration
- Suzuki, Alfredo Takashi
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- One-loop two-point functions play an important role in quantum field theories, being one of the primary divergent Feynman graphs that calls for regularization and renormalization procedures. These well-known functions are here revisited as illustrative for the power and the simplicity of the negative dimensional integration method (NDIM) approach to tackle Feynman integrals with off-shell external fields and massless and massive virtual fields.
- Journal of The Korean Physical Society. Seoul: Korean Physical Soc, v. 60, n. 5, p. 704-713, 2012.
- Korean Physical Soc
- Two-point functions
- Feynman integrals
- Negative dimensions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.