Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sufficients conditions for analysis of extrema in the step-response of the linear control systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This note deals whith the problem of extrema which may occur in the step-response of a stable linear system with real zeros and poles. Some simple sufficients conditions and necessary conditions are presented for analyses when zeros located between the dominant and fastest pole does not cause extrema in the step-response. These conditions require knowledge of the pole-zero configuration of the corresponding transfer-function.
- IEEE Latin America Transactions. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 9, n. 7, p. 1025-1031, 2011.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Transfer functions
- Zero extrema
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.