Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural and dielectric properties of Ba0.5Sr0.5(SnxTi1-x)O-3 ceramics obtained by the soft chemical method
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Ba0.5Sr0.5(SnxTi1-x)O-3 ceramics with different compositions (x = 0, 0.05, 0.10 and 0.20) were synthesized by the soft chemical method. X-ray diffraction patterns and Rietveld refinements revealed that these ceramics crystallize in a cubic structure. Secondary phases (BaSnO3) were verified in Ba0.5Sr0.5(SnxTi1-x)O-3 ceramics with Sn content x >= 0.10. Raman spectra indicated a reduction in the Raman-active modes with the increase of Sn content in the lattice. Dilatometric measurements were used to analyze the sintering temperature behavior of these materials. Dielectric properties were investigated as a function of applied frequency. The increase in the remanent polarization was attributed to the imprint phenomenon due to the formation of oxygen vacancies. The domain pinning and the formation of BaSnO3 phase favored the increase in the coercive fields. (C) 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 477, n. 1-2, p. 877-882, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- Chemical synthesis
- X-ray diffraction
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.