Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Efeito da aplicação de água residuária de suinocultura no solo e na qualidade dos seus lixiviados
- Effect of swine wastewater in soil and quality of its leachate
- Univ Tecnol Fed Parana UTFPR
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- This study evaluates the behavior of swine effluent for their effects on soil and the quality of the leachate. In the incubation of soil with effluent were used 48 units in total with experimental application rates of 0, 50, 100 and 150 m(3). ha(-1). The soil pH and leached after the application of different rates remained acid and the values of ammonia in the argisols (Pax; Ultisol) showed minor values than in the witness soil while at the nitosols the values increased due to the application rates. The cation exchange capacity increased with greater intensity in argisols. The carbon/nitrogen relation was low showing a rapid mineralization of organic waste. The values of nitrate in leachate and the first of the phosphorus nitosol were higher than in the argisols, depending on the rate of application.
- Engenharia Sanitaria E Ambiental. Rio de Janeiro: Assoc Brasileira Engenharia Sanitaria Ambiental, v. 17, n. 4, p. 385-392, 2012.
- Assoc Brasileira Engenharia Sanitaria Ambiental
- swine effluent
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.