Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- IR reflectance characterization of glass-ceramic films obtained by high pressure impregnation of SnO2 nanopowders on float glass
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Pelotas (UFPEL)
- Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa (UEPG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos (FINEP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Glass-ceramic thin films of tin dioxide on float glass surfaces were obtained using a method based on high pressures and temperatures below the glass transition temperature. SnO2 thin films were confirmed using XRD, SEM and XRF techniques. These thin films were identified using IR reflectance due to a shift induced by Sn ion content of about similar to 100 cm(-1) in the main maximum peak position which is typical of stretching vibration intensities of a nu(Si-O-Si) bridging bonds, or a nu(Si-O-) nonbridging bonds. (C) 2011 Elsevier Ltd and Techna Group S.r.l. All rights reserved.
- Ceramics International. Oxford: Elsevier B.V., v. 37, n. 5, p. 1533-1536, 2011.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Thin films
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.