Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis, Characterization and Thermal Behaviour of Solid 2-Methoxycinnamylidenepyruvate of Light Trivalent Lanthanides
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Solid state Ln-2-MeO-CP compounds, where Ln stands for light trivalent lanthanides (La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, Gd) and 2-MeO-CP is 2-methoxycinnamylidenepyruvate, were synthesized in this work. Simultaneous thermogravimetry and differential thermal analysis (TG-DTA), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), X-ray powder diffractometry, experimental and theoretical infrared spectroscopy and complexometry were used to characterize and to study the thermal behaviour of these compounds. The results led to information regarding the composition and stability of the isolated complexes.
- Journal of The Brazilian Chemical Society. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 20, n. 7, p. 1313-1319, 2009.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- light lanthanides
- thermal behaviour
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.