Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Investigation on the structural properties in Er-doped PbTiO3 compounds: A correlation between experimental and theoretical results
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- The aim of this work is to investigate the structural properties of the (Pb1-xErx)TiO3 (PET) powders, with x varying from 0.01 to 0.08, prepared by the polymeric precursor method. Combined X-ray diffraction, Raman spectroscopy and ab initio calculation reveal a diffuse phase-transition of a tetragonal to a cubic phase. The crystalline models built allowed to calculate electronic properties and to analyze the behavior of the doping element in the structure of the material, which are consistent with the experimental results that indicate the beginning of phase-transition from tetragonal to cubic. (C) 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 462, n. 1-2, p. 157-163, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- polymeric precursors
- lead titanate
- ab initio
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.