Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis, characterization and thermal behaviour of heavy lanthanide and yttrium pyruvates in the solid state
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação Educ Barretos
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso (UFMT)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- FAPESP: 90/2932-4
- FAPESP: 05/00926-4
- Solid-state Ln-L compounds, where Ln stands for heavy trivalent lanthanides or yttrium (III) (Tb-Lu, Y) and where L is pyruvate, have been synthesized. Thermogravimetry and derivative thermogravimetry (TG/DTG), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), X-Ray powder diffractometry, infrared spectroscopy, elemental analysis and complexometry were used to characterize and to study the thermal behaviour of these compounds. The results led to information about the composition, dehydration, thermal behaviour, ligand denticity of the isolated complexes.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 100, n. 1, p. 95-100, 2010.
- Heavy lanthanides and yttrium
- Thermal behaviour
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.