Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Reply to Comment on 'Pb1-xCaxTiO3 solid solution (x=0.0, 0.25, 0.50, and 0.75): A theoretical and experimental approach'
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Univ Estadual Ponta Grossa
- Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Chandra [Phys. Rev. B 77, 017101 (2008)] disagrees with the coexistence of a pseudocubic structure with a long-range tendency for cubic symmetry and tetragonal in a short-range order for the Pb1-xCaxTiO3 (PCT) system obtained by the polymeric precursor method (PPM), as proposed in our original paper [Phys. Rev. B 75, 144111 (2007)]. However, we did not show the Rietveld results for the samples in this paper. The Rietveld refinement results shown clearly the coexistence of the tetragonal-cubic phases for the PCT synthesized by PPM instead of the tetragonal-orthorhombic structures as suggested by Chandra [Phys. Rev. B 77, 017101 (2008)].
- Physical Review B. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 81, n. 5, p. 5, 2010.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.