Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On Duffin-Kemmer-Petiau particles with a mixed minimal-nonminimal vector coupling and the nondegenerate bound-states for the one-dimensional inversely linear background
- de Castro, A. S.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The problem of spin-0 and spin-1 bosons in the background of a general mixing of minimal and nonminimal vector inversely linear potentials is explored in a unified way in the context of the Duffin-Kemmer-Petiau theory. It is shown that spin-0 and spin-1 bosons behave effectively in the same way. An orthogonality criterion is set up and it is used to determine uniquely the set of solutions as well as to show that even-parity solutions do not exist. (C) 2010 American Institute of Physics. [doi:10.1063/1.3494292]
- Journal of Mathematical Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 51, n. 10, p. 9, 2010.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.