Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Surface characterization of absorbing polymer films deposited on transparent glasses
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto (UFOP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ N Carolina
- PANI films were deposited on glass substrates by in-situ polymerization and characterized by UV-VIS spectroscopy and atomic force microscopy. A method is developed to accurately analyze ellipsometric data obtained for transparent glass substrates before and after modification with absorbing polymer films. Surface modification was made with an overlayer such as polyaniline ( PANI), which exhibits different optical properties by varying its oxidation state. First, the issue of using transparent substrates for ellipsometry studies was examined and then, spectroscopic ellipsometry was used to characterize absorbing overlayers on transparent glasses. The same methodologies of data analysis can be also applied to other absorbing films on transparent substrates, and deposited by different techniques.
- E-polymers. Strasbourg: European Polymer Federation, p. 10, 2008.
- European Polymer Federation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.