Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Two-dimensional photonic crystals in antimony-based films fabricated by holography
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- In this work, we demonstrated the fabrication of two-dimensional (2D) photonic crystals layers (2D-PCLs) by combining holographic recording and the evaporation of antimony-based glasses. Such materials present high refractive indices that can be tuned from 1.8 to 2.4, depending on the film composition; thus, they are interesting dielectric materials for fabrication of 2D-PCLs. The good quality of the obtained samples allowed the measurement of their PC properties through the well-defined Fano resonances that appear in the transmittance spectrum measurements at different incidence angles. The experimental results are in good agreement with the calculated band diagram for the hexagonal asymmetric structure. (C) 2008 American Institute of Physics.
- Journal of Applied Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 103, n. 10, p. 3, 2008.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.