Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Electrical and microstructural properties of CaTiO3-doped K1/2Na1/2NbO3-lead free ceramics
- Univ Nacl Mar del Plata
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- ANCyPT (Argentina)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Microstructure, electrical properties and dielectric behaviour of K1/2Na1/2NbO3 (KNN) and CaTiO3-modified K1/2Na1/2NbO3 (CTO-KNN) systems, were investigated. Discs doped with 0 to 0-55% mol of CaTiO3 (CTO) were sintered at 1125 degrees C for 2 h. Although minority phases were found in doped samples, CaTiO3 was not detected. It was also observed that CTO changed the microstructure and grain size of KNN drastically. Also, the Curie temperature and permittivity values decreased. Addition of CTO between 0.15 and 0.45 mol% decreases the density and dielectric values. Samples prepared with higher content of CTO than 0.45 mol% showed better electrical properties.
- Bulletin of Materials Science. Bangalore: Indian Acad Sciences, v. 34, n. 6, p. 1213-1217, 2011.
- Indian Acad Sciences
- lead-free ceramics
- electrical properties
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.