Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Shielding quantum discord through continuous dynamical decoupling
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- This work investigates the use of dynamical decoupling to shield quantum discord from errors introduced by the environment. Specifically, a two-qubit system interacting with independent baths of bosons is considered. The initial conditions of the system were chosen as pure and mixed states, while the dynamical decoupling was achieved by means of continuous fields. The effect of the temperature on the shielding of quantum discord is also studied. It is shown that although the quantum discord for particular initial states may be perfectly preserved over some finite time window in the absence of any protective field, the effectiveness of the dynamical decoupling with continuous fields depends essentially on the time scale required to preserve quantum discord. It is also shown that for these particular initial states the time for which the shielding of the quantum discord becomes effective decreases as the temperature increases.
- Physical Review A. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 86, n. 5, p. 7, 2012.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.