Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- VECTOR FIELDS TANGENT TO FOLIATIONS
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Durham
- We investigate in this paper the topological stability of pairs (omega, X), where w is a germ of an integrable 1-form and X is a germ of a vector field tangent to the foliation determined by omega.
- Proceedings of The Edinburgh Mathematical Society. New York: Cambridge Univ Press, v. 51, p. 765-778, 2008.
- Cambridge University Press
- topological stability
- vector field
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.