Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A dança “en-cena” o outro: prerrogativas para uma educação estética através do processo criativo
- The dance (on) stage(s) the Other: prerogatives for an aesthetic education through the creative process
- Alves, Flavio Soares
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The dance installs in the body another scene of senses that raises the creative performance and not that can be speculated about it. There, "who dance" is the Other one, making the body acting of another manner, beyond the systemic contour of Ego. Without the presence of this forged performance, the body would not pass of one ruled machine in function of something and not in favor of himself, as original movement of himself. This article intends to make a reflection about the corporal perception in the dance, trying to point out the creative performance. So, we opened a way to understand the process creative as field of corporal sensitization where the educative intervention is accomplished in the body.
- Movimento. Porto Alegre: Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Escola Educ Fisica, v. 15, n. 3, p. 333-354, 2009.
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Escola de Educação Física
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.