Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Distribution Transformer Modeling for Application in Three-Phase Power Flow Algorithm
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper, it is presented a methodology for three-phase distribution transformer modeling, considering several types of transformer configuration, to be used in algorithms of power flow in three-phase radial distribution networks. The paper provides a detailed discussion about the models and the results from an implementation of the power flow algorithm. The results, taken from three different networks, are presented for several transformer configurations and for voltage regulators as well.
- IEEE Latin America Transactions. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 7, n. 2, p. 196-202, 2009.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Distribution transformer modeling
- Nodal admittance matrices
- Three-Phase power flow
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.