Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Características dos Problemas que os Alunos Constroem a partir do Enunciado de uma Questão Aberta de Matemática
- Characteristics of Problems that Students build from the Enunciation of an Open-ended Mathematical Question
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The present paper shows characteristics of problems that students in the 4(th), 8(th), and 12(th) grades built in response to the enunciation of an open-ended question, taken from their written work in the common question of AVA-2002 (Parana State Large-Scale Assessment-2002). These problems are characterized, in part, by a linear resolution structure constituted based on students' interpretation of individual bits of information contained in the enunciation, one by one, without establishing relations between them; and partly by a non-linear resolution structure constituted based on relations established among the bits of information in the enunciation. Analysis of students' written work is one alternative for teachers to know students' mathematical activity, as well as their particular ways of interpretating enunciations.
- Bolema-mathematics Education Bulletin-boletim de Educacao Matematica. Rio Claro: Unesp-dept Mathematica, v. 22, n. 32, p. 147-160, 2009.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Departamento de Matemática
- Mathematics Education
- Analysis of written work
- Assessment in Mathematics
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.