Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- O modelo de Romberg e o percurso metodológico de uma pesquisa qualitativa em educação de uma pesquisa qualitativa em educação
- The Romberg' Model and the Methodological Route of a Qualitative Research in Mathematical Education
- Gomes Allevato, Norma Suely
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Cruzeiro Sul
- The objective of this study is to present the trajectory of a research project (ALLEVATO, 2005) whose phenomenon of interest is the teaching of mathematics using problem solving with computers. The text is an attempt to portray this trajectory, from the point of view of the methodological route followed by the researcher, which was based on two main axes: the guidance of the educator Thomas A. Romberg (1992), and the guidelines provided by the foundations of qualitative research. The study was developed during a doctoral course offered by the Graduate Program in Mathematics Education at the State University of São Paulo (UNESP), Rio Claro campus.
- Bolema-mathematics Education Bulletin-boletim de Educacao Matematica. Rio Claro: Unesp-dept Mathematica, v. 21, n. 29, p. 175-197, 2008.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), Departamento de Matemática
- Romberg Model
- Qualitative Research
- Mathematics Education
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.