Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optimal laser control of molecular photoassociation along with vibrational stabilization
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Princeton University
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- U.S. Department of Energy
- This work explores the optimization of laser pulses for the control of photoassociation and vibrational stabilization. Simulations are presented within a model system for the electronic ground-state collision of O + H. The goal is to drive the transition from a wavepacket representing the colliding atoms to the vibrational ground level of the diatomic molecule. The optimized fields resulting from two distinct trial pulses are analyzed and compared. Very high yields were obtained in the molecular vibrational ground-level. (C) 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Chemical Physics Letters. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 501, n. 4-6, p. 267-272, 2011.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.